Feel good again!
Our experienced physiotherapists and our 15 years
of establishment will see you to better health.
Our team now includes:
a Registered Massage Therapist and
a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner!
Wheel Chair Accessible • Free Parking • Bilingual Service
Caring for all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
At your first appointment with a therapist from our team, you can expect a thorough assessment of your health condition, a review of your past health issues, and the reason(s) you have sought physiotherapy. We book a full hour for this first visit in which the therapist will give his/her assessment findings, the proposed treatment plan, and treatment will be initiated.
The Conditions We Treat
* Acute or chronic back and neck pain.
* Tendonitis and Bursitis
* Whiplash, and other motor vehicle related injuries.
* Chronic or Myofascial Pain Syndromes
* Fibro Myalgia
* Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
* Plantar Fasciitis
* Tennis Elbow
* Patella Femoral Syndrome
* Frozen Shoulder
* Pre and post knee and hip replacement.
* Pre-operative conditioning.
* Some neurological conditions.
* Strains, sprains and dislocations.
* Postural Disorders
* Conditioning post chronic illness.
We Also Offer the Following Treatments
* Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques
* Vestibular Rehabilitation
* Lymphedema Treatment
* Massage Therapy